Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Fabulous Phoenix Family at the Phoenician ~ Phoenix Family Photographer

Let's see....where can you go to experience the beauty of the desert landscape, the glorious lushness of a manicured resort, and the fabulous on location experience of dog lover paradise?  The answer my friends is....right here in Arcadia.  Meet the Davis Family, a super attractive, loving and fun crew that I had a ball with last Sunday evening.  This cool family actually introduced me to the Phoenician resort as a photography venue.  The cactus garden is full of gorgeous native plants that creep right up the mountain.  The poolside grounds are full of color, green bouquets are plentiful, and the fountains cascade everywhere.  I didn't want to leave ;).  

As you will see, this family is truly tight, and it was a pleasure to capture them!  Enjoy some of my favorites.










No comments:

Post a Comment