Sunday, January 31, 2010

Who is Fresh by Suzie?

Hi there!  I'm Suzie, the girl behind the camera at Fresh.  I've always loved unique pictures that capture life "in the moment!"  My father calls them "happenings!"

It all started with a birthday present from my sweet husband awhile back, a Nikon D60 SLR, and it took off from there.  My favorite subjects are kids in action.  They are such busy little people...always up to something or getting ready to be up to something!  I have found that with my own children, catching these "up to something" shots have been my most favorite because before you know it, the time is gone, and they have grown!

I love the creativity involved in bringing a photography session to life.  Working with you on a session is a fun adventure that always brings great, genuine pictures of your family and children!  Most of all I enjoy the experience of meeting such fabulous people!

Thanks for stopping by and getting to know me.  Hope to meet you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment