Thursday, April 12, 2018

Luke of all Trades! ~ Brophy College Preparatory High School Senior Session


BIG CONGRATS go out to this promising high school senior as he starts college this fall in either Alabama or Texas.  He has some wonderful choices, and I know he's going to do big things.  I call him a "Luke of all Trades" as there is nothing he doesn't do....
He is Brophy's Student Council President, a varsity sprinter for the track team, an accomplished photographer and videographer, an eagle scout, an exemplary student, a big brother mentor, and a piano player!!!  Wow!  I am not sure when he has time to sleep, but he is obviously doing something right, and my guess is that he will continue to do so.  
He was an absolute pleasure to work with during his portrait session, and I am excited to see where his adventures go.  No doubt, we will see great things.
Here are some of my favorites.
Good Luck, Luke!




No comments:

Post a Comment