Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Papago Park Has It All! ~ Brophy College Prep Senior Session


 I really enjoy photographing high school seniors as they are our world's next generation of leaders and future go-getters!  Meet Brogan, one outstanding young man who makes me think of the One Republic song, I Lived, because he does it all.  He has been a lacrosse player, a wrestler, and is currently a rugby player.  He also helps organize service projects to help those in need, has great grades, and will attend school in London this fall.  In his spare time, he loves to hike and is an avid kart racer.  I'm not sure when he has time to sleep, but he sure does pack a lot into one day!  I know his adventures will expose him to amazing things, and it was a pleasure getting to know him during our photo shoot.

For our session, we went all over Papago Park and took advantage of all the beautiful backdrops it has to offer.  Here are some of my favorites!

Congratulations, Brogan!  Good luck!







No comments:

Post a Comment